May 10 2012
The Bali Breeze wrap is a gauze wrap (similar to a woven wrap), that can be used for a variety of carries on the front, back or hip. It comes in a variety of beautiful patterns and is made to be used for infants and toddlers.
- Can use it for a variety of front carry and back carrying positions.
- Can also use this to carry infant twins.
- The carrier is light weight and is a good option for warm climates.
- Is a more dressy version of a wrap.
- Allows you to babywear using a wrap, safely with toddlers.
Who would benefit most:
- Parents/Caregivers wanting to babywear for babies and toddlers but like the closeness a wrap provides.
- Parents of multiples.
- Parents who want to use a variety of carrying positions and will take the time to practice.
Tips for parents with children that have special needs:
- Parents that are willing to work with a therapist and experienced babywearer can come up with unique ideas with the many options this carrier provides.
Examples on How to Use in Therapy:
I liked using this as a therapy tool ie. placing under the trunk when baby is starting to crawl. More coming soon!
This is a very beautiful and stylish carrier. Although it does take some time and patience to figure out the various wrapping styles (comes with a video for help), it is by far the most versatile and can be used to wear baby almost any way you can think of (safely of course). Some wrapping will take two people until the baby wearer becomes very adept at wrapping.