Dates and Topics
Dates and topics for #womensrunning chat
**Dates and Topics subject to change
October 20, 2011: Introductions to #womensrunning chat, How do runner chicks differ from the guys? Biomechanics, Physiology, Nutrition needs
November 17, 2011: Running while pregnant: How has your training and body changed? What changes have you made to training?
December 15th, 2011: Our favorite women’s races, charities and good causes they support, and the parties and race bling we love!
January 19, 2012: New Years Mojo: Running, Getting in Shape, Weight loss, and Women’s Health!
March: Spring Break
April: Running clothes and gear, our Favorites for warm weather and Training
Guest Hosts and Sponsors welcome: email me if a topic interests you!
- Special diets for runners (Gluten-free, Vegan, Paleo etc..), What are they all about and how can you run with them and training tips.
- Shoe Gear, Training, Hot weather and “open topic” session
- Runcations!: Your Favorite Runcations (what you plan when, where do you go, what do you bring, tips to train during a regular vacation?)
- Mental toughness and Psycho-social aspects: What do women runners need to work on, what helps us in this area?
- Race season Gear-up for the fall and Marathon Madness, Runner Safety
To receive a reminder e-mail for the next chat, subscribe to our e-mail list: