Running Journal Articles
Running Journal Articles and Tips to Help Your Training
This area is a regularly updated area of thoughts on training and running as it relates to research. Discussions are related to my education: (B.S in Exercise and Sport Science, minors in coaching and also nutrition, M. S. in Physical Therapy) as well as experience as a competitive and recreational runner for 25+ years, and as a running coach. Research discussions to include: training, rehabilitation, gait analysis, running form and injury.
JOURNAL ARTICLES with my thoughts:
- Running Research: Running and Nursing (Totalrunningperformance.com)
- Running Research: Hill training on Treadmills (Totalrunningperformance.com)
- Running Research: Deep Water Running (totalrunningperformance.com)
- Motion control shoe delays fatigue of shank muscles in runners with overpronating feet.
- Quadriceps angle and risk of injury among high school cross-country runners.
- Hamstring muscle kinematics and activation during overground sprinting.
- Influence of different footwear on force of landing during running.
- Which one are you… reason or season? (anubeginning.wordpress.com)
- Reasons to Love the Track (fitsugar.com)